Chris McDonnell Talking Points Catholic Times March 10. 2017
At the end of a long day there is something very satisfying in kicking off our outdoor shoes and finding a pair of slippers for the evening. Only when it is bedtime will we remove socks or tights as we prepare for a nights sleep.
Video on CUP
Video on Footwashing
Roman Missal 1998 (Approved)
- 30 March, 2017 Diocesan Meetings , Liverpool
- 08 April, 2017 Diocesan Meetings , Lancaster
- 22 April, 2017 Plymouth
- 22 April, 2017 Diocesan Meetings , Portsmouth
- 20 May, 2017 Plymouth
- 27 May, 2017 Diocesan Meetings , Southwark
- 17 June, 2017 Diocesan Meetings , Portsmouth
- 12 August, 2017 Plymouth
- 11 November, 2017 Plymouth
'A remarkable contribution to solving women's inequality as one of the biggest problems within the Catholic Church today'.
Luca Badini Confalonieri, PhD in Theology (Dunelm),
Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research
Great Catholic Parishes
The Book Werner used in his talk at the National Conference
Donate to ACTA
Please consider supporting our efforts.