It seemed like a good idea at the time... I have used Googlegroups before without any issues. Please let me explain what has happened. Initially I invited users to join the group and they simply click on a link they receive in an email. For some people this did not work. As a result I deleted the group and started again, this time joining users automatically without being asked. I registered 99 users without a problem. When I tried to invite beyond 99 I got this message ”An error (#357) occurred while communicating with the server”. I have not been able to find a solution. Can I suggest therefore that users ask to join by going to!forum/acalltoaction Thank you for your patience.

Update: I reverted to the old Googlegroups and managed to send an invite to the remaining users. So, you may receive an email which hopefully you will be able to click the link to confirm without error.